Like anything new, attending a church for the first time may present questions. Here are some things you can expect when you visit a morning worship service for the first time:
- Expect to sense the presence of God.
- Expect to hear Biblical-based messages that are practical and honest.
- Expect to experience a worship service that is both reverent and full of life.
- Expect to meet people who are genuinely glad you have come.
- Expect that you will not be asked to sign anything or give anything if you do not want to do so.
- Expect to be greeted and given a worship bulletin when you arrive.
- Expect a guest parking place that is easy to find.